Get in Touch sessions are the perfect chance to:
* Present your project ideas for joint European-Indian co-operation in the European Commission's future call for proposals in Framework Programme 7
* Receive feedback from the panel of experts after your presentation.
* Attend other Get in Touch sessions to listen and react to presentations from other particpants from Europe and India
To make and application for a Get in Touch session visit http://www.beliefproject.org/india_conference_get_in_touch
The deadline to send your powerpoint presentation is 6th December 2006.
The Promotional zone is a perfect chance for you to bolster and endorse your activities to more than 250 eInfrastructures stakeholders from Europe and India. The Promotional Zone is an opportunity to:
* Reach out to the BELIEF Participants by displaying your material, free of charge
* Communicate and publicise your organisation even if you cannot attend physically the conference
* Launch or reveal, new products, applications, services or initiatives
* Reach an international audience of 250 key players, from key European and India Institutes
* Make your project known to a large cross section of practitioners, decision makers from Research, * Industry, Governmental Organisations, Associations, Press & Media
* Get your e-Infrastructures work noticed or endorsed by attending Press and Media
* Draw attention to any future project events
* Stimulate and boost readership for your Media publication
To ensure your material can be displayed in the Promotional Zone, please fill in the attached form and send it back to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require further assistance.
We look very much forward to welcoming you in New Delhi!
The BELIEF Team
Promotional Zone Application Form_20061121.PDF