Type of partner(s) sought:
- Technological Center in TICīs, to check the final station
- University Informatic / Engineering Departament, to develop the usability and accesibility of the system
- Software Company, to do the real-final program with IA applications, also manufacturing, developing complements and with contents.
- Pedagogical, Psychological and Medical Institutions with experience in cognition and emotions in disable and elderly people, to design user specifications.
Required skills and Expertise:
Research: Techniques and technology for the cognitive development (psychiatry, neurology and pedagogy fields).
Tool development: Software development experts, using tecniques for adaptative learning architectures (including accessibility and usability).
Application/Validation: Institutions and associations for aged / intellectually handicapped persons for application contexts definition and software validation.
- Experts in Artificial Intelligence / Expert Programs / Informatic High Level Area
- Expert in Psychological, Pedagogical and Medical Brain Cognition Area
- Expert in Therapy Application to Handicapped and Elderly people, since light, to medium and severe level
- Expert in Engineering Systems, in general and with TICīs
Partner Search ID: PS-ES-814
Date of Publication: 2007-03-21 09:53
Call Identifier: ICT Call 1 (FP7-2007-ICT-1)
Proposal Name: Auto-adaptative and customizable software architecture for a motivational nucleus, with intellectual, sensory and fine motor function stimulation (ARMONI).
Challenge: 7 ICT for independent living and inclusion
Objective: 7.1 ICT and ageing
Funding Scheme: STREP
Evaluation Scheme: One Step Proposal
Closure Date: 08/05/2007
Retrieve the Partner Search at: http://www.ideal-ist.net/Countries/ES/PS-ES-814