Type of partner(s) sought:
1. E-learning Technology Companies
2. Hospitals, Geriatric Rehabilitation Homes, Medical Schools
3. Universities, Music Schools
Required skills and Expertise:
1. Hi-tech companies with experience in developing culture-sensitive, interactive e-Learning tools.
2. Geriatric psychologists/sociologists to conduct and analyze tests in a) creative and musical ability b) social skills
3. Psychologists to research the psychological impact of TMN.
4. Medical researchers to evaluate the impact of TMN on ongoing physical condition.
5. Music educators to work with the ageing population.
6. Translators for the European participant countries.
Partner Search ID: PS-IL-785
Date of Publication: 2007-03-22 22:00
Call Identifier: ICT Call 1 (FP7-2007-ICT-1)
Proposal Name: TMN method - Toy Musical Notes
Challenge: 7 ICT for independent living and inclusion
Objective: 7.1 ICT and ageing
Funding Scheme: STREP
Evaluation Scheme: One Step Proposal
Closure Date: 08/05/2007
Retrieve the Partner Search at: http://www.ideal-ist.net/Countries/IL/PS-IL-785