Type of partner(s) sought:
Industrial partners (Profiles 1, 2, 3)
Research partners (Profiles 1, 3)
Social networks, consumers’ associations (Profile 3)
Public Administration (Profile 3)
Courts, Law Firms, lawyers’ associations (Profile 4)
Required skills and Expertise:
- academic or research partner (profile 1)
- academic, research or commercial partner with expertise on crawling and semantic web technologies (profile 2)
- academic, research or commercial partner (profile 3)
- academic, research or commercial partner (profile 4)
- end users (communities, associations) (profile 5)
A new Partner Search has been published on the Ideal-ist web portal.
Partner Search ID: PS-IT-2365
Date of Publication: 2008-03-18 09:34
Call Identifier: ICT Call 3 (FP7-ICT-2007-3) Proposal Name: European Advanced System for everYday Life Application of legal-knoWledge (EASYLAW)
Challenge: 4 Digital Libraries and Content
Objective: 4.4 Intelligent Content and Semantics Funding Scheme: STREP Evaluation Scheme: One Step Proposal Closure Date: 08/04/2008
Retrieve the Partner Search at: http://www.ideal-ist.net/Countries/IT/PS-IT-2365
Partner Searches are quality labeled, when they successfully passed the Quality Evaluation Criteria of Ideal-ist.
For more information on the Quality Procedure, please refer to the dedicated section in http://www.ideal-ist.net/partner-search/quality-label
The Ideal-ist Team.