Type of partner(s) sought:
We already have a group of ICT-oriented and learning-oriented partners. However the following are more than welcome:
- Partners with demostrated experience in managing FP-projects
- Large ICT integration companies with experience in workflow integration of training systems
- Faculties of education, or instructional technology with relevant experience
- Medical schools, hospitals or associations that can help in content development and/or as a test platform
- Government institutions or agencies that can help with dissemination and work towards policy-adoption
Required skills and Expertise:
We are looking for partners with skills and experience in:
- learning environment building and integration into workflow systems
- artificial intelligence applications, such as decision support systems, and data mining
- databases and data warehouses.
- learning management, such as goal building, learning object (lo) based material development, matching learning and organisational strategies
- medical learning, especially continuous education of physicians
A new Partner Search has been published on the Ideal-ist web portal.
Partner Search ID: PS-TR-2203
Date of Publication: 2008-01-28 07:08
Call Identifier: ICT Call 3 (FP7-ICT-2007-3) Proposal Name: Embedded Collaborative Responsiveness for Medical Learning : ECORE-ML
Challenge: 4 Digital Libraries and Content
Objective: 4.3 Digital libraries and technology-enhanced learning Funding Scheme: STREP Evaluation Scheme: One Step Proposal Closure Date: 08/04/2008
Retrieve the Partner Search at: http://www.ideal-ist.net/Countries/TR/PS-TR-2203
Partner Searches are quality labeled, when they successfully passed the Quality Evaluation Criteria of Ideal-ist.
For more information on the Quality Procedure, please refer to the dedicated section in http://www.ideal-ist.net/partner-search/quality-label
The Ideal-ist Team.